Skip to content
- Algorithmic accountability in Dutch municipalities;
- Explicating values and norms embedded in algorithmic systems.
- Critical data studies;
- Conceptualizing data visualization as interfaces;
- Scholarly accountability in data projects;
- Data walking;
- Tool criticism;
- Social media;
- Alternative metrics for a public broadcaster, by looking at social media;
- Methods for detecting locality on Twitter;
- Campaigning politicians and their engagement with news (media) on social media;
- Politically interested topic communities on Twitter and their engagement with news (media);
- News ecosystems in the Dutch G4 on Twitter;
- Examining the dynamic nature of graphical user interfaces;
- The interface of Adobe Photoshop.